Newark Residents Get Peace of Mind with Efficient Fire Restoration Efforts
SERVPRO Features Advanced Fire Restoration Equipment and Methods to Restore Your Newark Property
Fire damage to your Newark home can be traumatic, so you want to make the clean-up and getting back on your feet as easy as possible. Hiring skilled fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) brings you the techniques and advanced technology necessary to restore your property to pre-fire condition safely. SERVPRO makes it “Like it never even happened,” so that your family can get back to your routine without lingering odors reminding you of the fire emergency that took place.
Charred debris removal, contents cleaning, and moisture mitigation is three significant components we address when contacting us for fire restoration in Newark. Once our crew chief finishes the assessment and puts a plan of action in place, the team removes unsalvageable contents and structural elements. If necessary, we also have pack-out services to help move contents off-site and out of the way so that restoration can go off without a hitch.
With any house fire clean-up project, the method of cleaning must match surfaces to ensure effectiveness. Some of the techniques/equipment SERVPRO uses when called to fire damaged homes include:
- Vacuums and dry brushing for loose soot particles
- Sponges and solvents for wet cleaning to loosen tougher residues
- Thermal fogger technology where cleaning agents bond with smoke particles for easier removal
- HEPA filtration air scrubber equipment that pulls particles from the air
- Soda or dry ice blasting to help remove up to ¼ inch of charred material
- Dehumidification helps to remove the moisture left behind
When dealing with fire restoration, SERVPRO of Newark provides all the resources necessary to achieve our goals, so your life gets back to normal fast. Call (302) 733-7933, and we can have our crew at your door and ready to get to work within hours.