About SERVPRO of Newark
Linda & Sean Mehan, Andrew Mehan, Sr., Tara Brown
Owners of SERVPRO of Newark
SERVPRO of Newark understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Newark specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Newark can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Newark.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- OSHA - Other Training
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- Property Loss Research Bureau
- Risk Management Society
- Association of Builders and Contractors
- Red Cross
- Storm Team
- Large Loss Response Team
- Delaware Claims Association
- Institute Of Inspection Cleaning And Restoration Certification
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association
- Association of Specialists in Cleaning and Restoration
- Banner Award